What you can expect to be doing:
As an Analyst, you will be an integral part of the firm and work on project teams that serve a range of corporate, government, and non-profit clients. You will play a key role in the project team and its problem-solving process by applying your analytical skills and economics knowledge, drafting client presentations, writing reports, and presenting at client meetings. You will enjoy working in a high-performing, small team environment and applying economics insights to our clients' strategic problems. Our firm is committed to your professional development and to building your core competencies in:
- Problem solving: Developing high-impact solutions for clients
- Knowledge development: Providing deep and relevant insights into economics issues for clients
- Client leadership: Building enduring, trust-based relationships with clients
- Entrepreneurship: Looking for new opportunities for client impact
- People leadership: Strong teamwork and inspiring others
- Values leadership: Demonstrating strong ethics and partnerships
We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in Economics, display a passion for strategy consulting, Economics and / or public policy. You are also intellectually curious and have an outstanding track record. The role is ideal for candidates who want to work on the most interesting challenges at the intersection of Economics, policy and business.
What you will bring - Essential
Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree with minimum grade of 2:1, Second Upper, Magna Cum Lauda or equivalent from a reputable university in Economics. Relevant degrees in other disciplines will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Strong foundation in Economics.
- Clear passion for problem solving, and major issues in economics, public policy and business.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Comfortable with quantitative methods.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Leadership potential, as demonstrated through work experience or extracurricular activities.
- Postgraduate degree in Economics.
- Preference for recent graduates with at least 2 years of post-graduation work experience in the public sector, a top consulting firm, or in Economics and public policy research.
- Relevant work experience.