Manager, Government Advisory
Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create an environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks, and driving opportunities to our client's advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have five offices around the world and are growing.
We support our clients’ business and public policy interests on the cutting edge of technology decision-making worldwide. Given the fast pace, constant evolution, and high profile political focus on technology policy, we seek dynamic, flexible, intelligent individuals ready to address new challenges.
What you can expect to be doing
Independently identify, research, and critically analyse developments related to public policy, regulatory issues, and stakeholder concerns.
- Be one of the go-to people within the team to advise on policy trends, supporting your Practice Lead and working closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate efforts and provide updates on regional developments.
- Collaborate with other teams, in Asia and across the company, to contribute on special projects and ad-hoc requests.
- Support the management of one-to-one relations with clients and proactively undertake project management.
- Support the management of interactions between external stakeholders, particularly policy makers, regulators, and key industry stakeholders across the region.
- Play a key role in sales origination and business development by proactively bringing ideas for new lines of work and prospective clients.
- Actively support and contribute to research project proposals and consulting opportunities.
What you will bring
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and 1-5 years of experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- Prior consulting experience specifically, government advisory work relating to areas of digital trade/economy and market trends.
- Demonstrated independent research abilities and exceptional writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Well organised, highly motivated, able to grasp new concepts quickly, and proactive in finding ways to get things done and meet professional goals.
- Flexibility to handle multiple requests, sometimes changing priority mid-stream.
- Willingness to be a team player.
- Project management skills.
- Fluency in one or more Asian languages to liaise with clients in the ASEAN region.
- Fair Tech Policy
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Manager, Government Advisory
Loading application form
Already working at Access Partnership?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.