Access Partnership is the leading technology policy advisory in the world. Our mission is to get technology into the hands of people as quickly and fairly as possible. We do this worldwide, by designing policy, regulation and law on behalf of our corporate and government clients. You could be joining an exciting company where everything we do connects directly and materially to the most critical issues of the day.
Our firm brings public policy, legal and engineering competencies to solve high-impact solutions, and has done so successfully for more than 20 years. We are headquartered in London and have offices in Washington D.C., Singapore, Johannesburg, and Abu Dhabi. We work with leading technology companies, political leaders and civil society to ensure that the benefits of technology have a positive impact worldwide.
About the Team
AlphaBeta is our new team of experts, consulting on strategic and economic matters for clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors to identify the forces shaping their markets and develop practical plans to create prosperity and wellbeing. We are committed to solving the world’s most important challenges.
What you can expect to be doing
As a Manager, you will lead a key portion of a consulting project, have direct contact with senior clients and work independently. Your tasks could include identifying issues, forming hypotheses, planning and conducting interviews and analyses, developing conclusions into recommendations and helping to implement change. We will provide extensive training to help you build core consulting skills. As a successful Manager, you will quickly assume broader responsibilities and transition to Senior Manager, over time.
We are committed to your professional development and to building your core competencies in;
- Problem solving: Developing high-impact solutions for clients
- Knowledge development: Providing deep and relevant insights into economics issues for clients
- Client leadership: Building enduring, trust-based relationships with clients
- Entrepreneurship: Looking for new opportunities for client impact
- People leadership: Strong teamwork and inspiring others
- Values leadership: Demonstrating strong ethics and partnerships
We are looking for candidates who have a strong background in economics, display a passion for strategy consulting, economics and / or public policy. You are also intellectually curious and have an outstanding track record. The role is ideal for candidates who want to work on the most interesting challenges at the intersection of economics, policy and business.
What you will bring
- Undergraduate Bachelor’s degree with minimum grade of 2:1, Second Upper, Magna Cum Lauda or equivalent from a reputable university in Economics. Relevant degrees in other disciplines will also be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- At least 3 years of prior work experience (preferably in management consulting or public policy) or a post-graduate degree (e.g. Masters/ MBA/PhD) with a strong academic record.
- Strong foundation in Economics
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in team
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience in client or stakeholder management
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Comfortable with quantitative methods
- Leadership potential, as demonstrated through work experience
- Background in consulting.
- Background in a relevant field including economics, development economics, data science, business, political science, public policy, and international relations.
- Experience in data analysis and applied quantitative work.
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- 20 days holiday allowance
- Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Group Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
- CPF Contribution
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme