Access Partnership is the world’s preeminent tech policy consultancy: corporates seek our advice on bringing their tech to market, and governments need our advice to regulate tech so that all stakeholders are treated fairly and can benefit from it. We partner with the world’s largest and most innovative organisations in a market that is growing exponentially. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy, economics and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
You will work alongside some of industry’s most influential thought leaders and be responsible for delivering client objectives and helping to grow the practice in all regions of the world.
In this exciting role you will have the opportunity to shape our ambitious Policy practices, work with multi-disciplinary teams and to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change. Ideally, you will have a track record growing businesses or practice areas within the Public Policy space.
What you will be doing:
- Act as a strategic technology policy consultant for some of the biggest technology companies in the world, working with a multi-disciplinary team to deliver transformative solutions and provide high-value guidance
- Actively participate in the entrepreneurial growth of the practice
- Generate consultancy income from existing and new clients by developing a network of relevant contacts and referrals
- Deliver a proactive plan for growth, identifying new business opportunities, including new markets, new clients, new partnerships or new products and services
- Create strategies to successfully reach new business opportunities
- Build relationships with new clients, assess their needs and develop proposals to address these requirements
- Contribute to thought leadership and drive the profile of Access Partnership in your target market
- Manage and mentor the development of junior consultants
What you will bring
- Expertise in Public Policy, ideally technology related, with a professional services company. A deep understanding of the Asian and broad expertise of global markets
- Consultancy skill set with the ability to think strategically and to balance delivery with innovation and achievement
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a proven track record in delivering income and profitability, creating opportunities, and driving new business development
- Ability to establish and manage long lasting client relationships
- Highly articulate with a flair for networking and the interpersonal skills necessary to win business, build relationships and become a trusted advisor throughout strategy and delivery
- Broad understanding of digital technologies and telecommunications regulatory frameworks, politics and trends
- Experience with technology or ICT
- Project management experience, record of delivering services on schedule, within budget
- Fluency in a second language is an advantage
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- 20 days holiday allowance
- An additional 0.5 day leave to be used on a day of your choice to help you celebrate an event which best fits your values or beliefs
- Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Group Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
- CPF Contribution
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme