Access Partnership is the world’s preeminent tech policy consultancy: corporates seek our advice on bringing their tech to market, and governments need our advice to regulate tech so that all stakeholders are treated fairly and can benefit from it. We partner with the world’s largest and most innovative organisations in a market that is growing exponentially. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy, economics and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
You will work alongside some of industry’s most influential thought leaders and be responsible for delivering client objectives and helping to grow the practice in all regions of the world.
Our world class Regulatory Market Access and Compliance Practice has unparalleled experience in gaining access to established and emerging markets for technologies globally by providing regulatory analysis, obtaining national authorisations and licenses for services or equipment and then ensuring on-going regulatory compliance whilst providing predictive analysis about upcoming risks and opportunities for technologies in those markets. We are looking for people with some experience and knowledge of the satellite and space sector.
What you can expect to be doing
- Actively engage with telecommunications regulators, space agencies and clients in the process of obtaining licenses and permits
- Manage clients’ regulatory market access and compliance
- Engage in national, regional and international regulatory advocacy
- Participate in cross company initiatives and groups, mainly on BD initiatives
- Project management of key accounts
- Manage direct relations with clients
- Shape national policymakers’ decision making
- Thought leadership to drive new business outcomes and growth of the business
What you will bring
- Experience in regulatory market access and compliance in the satellite and space sector
- Strong understanding of telecommunications and digital technology policies
- Demonstrable influencing and negotiating skills, ability managing client relationships effectively
- Ability to formulate and present complex information in a clear and concise manner while recommending to clients the most effective way forward
- Project management experience, record of delivering products on schedule, within budget
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written skills and ability to draft policy analysis, advocacy collaterals, white papers and articles.
- Broad understanding of regulatory frameworks, politics and tech trends
- Track record of successful sales and business development experience
- Fluency in a second language, French, Portuguese and/or Arabic is an advantage
- Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills
- A professional qualification or a degree in law, space or telecommunications is an advantage
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- 25 days holiday allowance (excluding bank holidays)
- Group Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme (matched contributions)
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Health CashPlan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Bonus scheme