Access Partnership is the world’s preeminent tech policy consultancy: corporates seek our advice on bringing their tech to market, and governments need our advice to regulate tech so that all stakeholders are treated fairly and can benefit from it. We partner with the world’s largest and most innovative organisations in a market that is growing exponentially. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy, economics and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
You will work alongside some of industry’s most influential thought leaders and be responsible for delivering client objectives and helping to grow the practice in all regions of the world.
Our company offers a wide canvas on which to paint where you will use your experience and imagination to drive globally impactful outcomes for European stakeholders. You are excited by the prospect of moving the policy, legislation and regulation faster than governments would do on their own. And you are determined to do this while building more fairness into the European approach to technology.
You are confident about interacting with news-making companies and stakeholders as a matter of course. The issue areas that our clients will rely on you to address are those you read in the headlines (because they are the most pressing of the day): trade, competition, supply chain protection, market access, connectivity cybersecurity, privacy, economic growth and AI.
Your days will involve interacting with clients to provide valuable advice, expertise and strategic support in their efforts to build fair and lasting technology policies in Europe. You will collaborate with some of Europe’s most accomplished technology policy experts. You will represent clients in front of senior officials in national governments, the European Union institutions and multilateral organisations. You will cultivate business relationships by providing high-quality, valuable products as you become an indispensable partner to the most innovative clients on the planet.
What you can expect to be doing:
- What you do most effectively and enjoy most (we believe this is the best basis on which we should have a relationship with you).
- Develop and execute strategies to engage European policymakers and shape their thinking.
- Produce high-impact communications that gain followers for policy solutions you develop.
- Lead client interactions with EU institutions and with national governments.
- Collect and understand commercial and policy intelligence.
…all while building a network of government and industry contacts in key markets that will serve you throughout your professional life.
What you’re expected to bring:
- Your commitment to support and engaged fully across your team and other colleagues in the business.
- In-depth experience of EU institutions, political and legislative engagement in Brussels.
- Experience in driving client relationships to become ever more valuable as a consultant.
- Relationships with high key officials in the technology space (or an ability to build them).
- Proven ability to develop and deliver advocacy strategies.
- Excellent writing skills.
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- 25 days holiday allowance
- Pension Scheme (matched contributions)
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Bonus scheme