Access Partnership is the world’s preeminent tech policy consultancy: corporates seek our advice on bringing their tech to market, and governments need our advice to regulate tech so that all stakeholders are treated fairly and can benefit from it. We partner with the world’s largest and most innovative organisations in a market that is growing exponentially. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy, economics and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
You will work alongside some of industry’s most influential thought leaders and be responsible for delivering client objectives and helping to grow the practice in all regions of the world.
What you can expect to be doing
Access Partnerships seeks a candidate with proven quantitative capabilities, excellent communication and analytical skills, and an ability to formulate and present information in a clear and concise manner. The selected candidate will have both a strong interest and demonstrable experience in project management and will be supporting the delivery of projects for a wide variety of international organisations, government bodies and multinational companies including the largest technology companies in the world.
The Department – Commercial Operations
The Commercial Operations team enables the successful delivery of client projects through supporting consultant teams throughout the entire project lifecycle. Our team is pivotal in ensuring the effective pricing, resourcing and delivery of complex consultancy projects on a national, regional and global scale.
- Drive internal and external stakeholders towards timely delivery of quality products
- Manage resources, budget, scope and change effectively and efficiently
- Provide detailed reporting and support to Engagement and Account Managers
- Draft clear communications and content on short timelines
- Manage project management platform
- Own and manage the PMO mailbox, responding to team interactions in a professional and timely manner, notifying all parties of actions and communications
- Support and collaborate with the Finance team to perform associated activities
Skills and experience - Essential
- Exceptional relevant professional experience
- Superior organizational and communications skills in both written and spoken English
- An understanding of project and commercial risks
- Strong analysis and critical thinking skills
Skills and experience – Desirable
- Relevant project management qualification (PMP, Agile, PRINCE2, APM)
- Experience of project/programme change management
- Previous experience in project delivery for consulting, technology, or government service
This is an opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing consultancy. The base salary is competitive within the industry, along with access to the business’ other employee benefits such as healthcare. The job is based in London and may require periodic international travel.
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- 25 days holiday allowance (excl. public holidays)
- An additional 0.5 day leave to be used on a day of your choice to help you celebrate an event which best fits your values or beliefs
- Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Group Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme