Access Partnership is the world’s preeminent tech policy consultancy: corporates seek our advice on bringing their tech to market, and governments need our advice to regulate tech so that all stakeholders are treated fairly and can benefit from it. We partner with the world’s largest and most innovative organisations in a market that is growing exponentially. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy, economics and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
You will work alongside some of industry’s most influential thought leaders and be responsible for delivering client objectives and helping to grow the practice in all regions of the world.
The coalition for the Digital Prosperity for Asia (DPA) is an organization consisting of a growing group of innovative Asian digital companies promoting the democratization of digital technologies across all sectors. Its mission is to support national governments and policymakers in APAC to grow their digital economies and reap the benefit of digital technologies. Launched on 22 September 2022, this new coalition now boasts over a dozen members from all across APAC representing different sectors from health to education and covering issues from digital skilling to cybersecurity. Access Partnership is the secretariat of the DPA.
What you can expect to be doing:
Lead the coalition through by providing secretariat services to manage and coordinate the DPA’s activities, including:
- Expanding coalition membership across APAC.
- Supporting organization and project management of the DPA Secretariat, including organization of events, marketing, communications, member engagement, collateral and media development.
- Engaging governments on behalf of DPA to develop opportunities and partnerships for members.
- Supporting public policy and advocacy of member objectives.
- Strategic planning of annual activities and work program with members.
What you will bring
- Ability to network actively and successfully across policy practitioners, trade associations, digital natives, etc.
- Demonstrable account management and coalition-building skills.
- Proven track record in business development, public relations, communications, event management.
- A natural talent and experience in nurturing client relationships and stakeholder management.
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to formulate and present complex information in a clear and concise manner and provide recommendations to clients the most effective way forward.
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- 20 days holiday allowance
- Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Group Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
- CPF Contribution
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme