Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create an environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks, and driving opportunities to our client's advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have five offices around the world and are growing.
Access Partnerships seeks an intellectually curious and articulate Analyst for our Singapore office (exceptional and more senior candidates in Singapore and from other regional hubs may also apply and will be respectively assessed). We support our clients’ business and public policy interests on the cutting edge of technology decision-making worldwide. Given the fast pace, constant evolution, and high profile political focus on technology policy, we seek dynamic, flexible, intelligent individuals ready to address new challenges.
What you can expect to be doing
- Independently monitor, research, and critically analyse national-level and regional policy issues, political trends, and regulatory developments related to information and communications technology (ICT) policy, including FinTech, across various markets in Asia
- Provide support for client deliverables through drafting policy briefs, research reports, whitepapers, presentation decks, and other written deliverables as required, highlighting policy developments, trends, and best practices in the region.
- Provide administrative support for event planning (e.g., workshops, focus group discussions, webinars), including stakeholder reach outs and notetaking.
- Assist in the development of marketing and business development materials on both policy and business issues.
- Possibly provide support for day-to-day client engagement
- Possible travel around the region in support of project leads
What you will bring
We seek an intellectually curious Candidate with the ability to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and 1-5 years of experience. Graduate degree preferred.
- A genuine interest in technology policy, finance or FinTech, and market trends. Technical expertise/experience seen as a plus.
- Demonstrated independent research abilities and exceptional writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Well organised, highly motivated, able to grasp new concepts quickly, and proactive in finding ways to get things done and meet professional goals.
- Flexibility to handle multiple requests, sometimes changing priority mid-stream.
- Willingness to be a team player
- Fluency in one or more Asian languages to liaise with clients in the region – preferably Bahasa Indonesian.
- Technology literacy – at least intermediate level proficiency in Microsoft Office and other publishing platforms. Graphic design or data visualization skills are a plus.
- Previous consulting and/or technology policy experience.
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday allowance
- Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Group Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
- CPF Contribution
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme