Access Partnership is the world’s leading tech policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and lead countries to Fair Tech. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
About the team - Policy Innovation
We support public policy in the Middle East, Africa and Latin America on behalf of clients, including telecoms infrastructure companies, cloud computing providers, Internet platforms, and governments. We monitor compliance risks and lead engagement with key stakeholders to support the advancement of Fair Tech policies. Our core team is based in London, Washington D.C, Abu Dhabi and Johannesburg.
What you can expect to be doing
- Gathering and synthesising news reports and updates from regulators, multilateral organisations and relevant stakeholders
- Supporting the development of presentations, reports, studies and memos on a variety of subjects
- Carrying out market research on different services in the ICT and telecoms sectors and helping to spot emerging trends.
- Contribute to the business development effort of the company by analysing new opportunities to grow.
- Maintaining calendars, organizing events and virtual roundtables
What you will bring
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills in English. Fluency in in a second UN language is an advantage.
- An ability to condense, structure and summarise information into clear and concise elements.
- Exceptionally organized and able to undertake work with minimal direction
- Knowledge of world affairs and government policy
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in particular).
- Previous experience or interaction with regional and/or international organizations
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- Competitive salary
- 23 day holiday allowance (incl bank holidays)
- Healthcare benefits and services