Access Partnership is the world’s leading tech policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and lead countries to Fair Tech. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
You will work alongside some of industry’s most influential thought leaders and be responsible for delivering client objectives and helping to grow the practice in all regions of the world.
About the Team
You will be part of our growing People Team, working closely with our Talent Acquisition Lead and HR Business Partners for the regions. We are committed to learning and development both as a team and individually and encourage all employees to contribute to our learning experiences.
A dynamic and diverse team, committed to transform our growing company to become an employer of choice globally.
What you are expected to be doing:
• Input and manage the candidate flow through Teamtailor (our applicant tracking system) and ensuring that the hiring process is moving forward in a timely manner.
• Providing a great candidate experience to all candidates by arranging interviews, managing communication and providing status updates to all candidates.
• Conducting screening interviews
• Liaising with managers regarding their availability and scheduling interviews across multiple time zones in the UK, Europe and US.
• Ensuring we use our ATS appropriately putting proper triggers are set up at each stage of the process
• Tracking and monitoring all interview outcomes and interview feedback, providing candidates with constructive feedback.
• Helping to create and manage all our job advertisements across all digital platforms.
• Maintaining and updating recruitment metrics and reporting
• Providing input into our recruitment and interview process as part of our commitment to continuous improvement
• Conducting Right to Work (RTW) checks and ensure all required documentation is captured where required.
What you are expected to bring:
• Previous experience (2 years) of working in a recruitment environment, this could be in an agency, inhouse or RPO.
• A real desire to learn and grow your career
• A passion for delivering a truly outstanding candidate experience.
• Ideally experience managing an ATS but this can be provided as part of the on-the-job training
• Highly organised and able to schedule interviews across multiple time zones.
• You will be a confident communicator and will enjoy building relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
• The ability to prioritise and manage your own time effectively.
• A second language would be highly appreciated
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues;
• Great work experience in an international, energetic and fun environment.
• An opportunity to work for the global leader in Tech Public Policy consulting.
• Your chance to grow professionally and learn in this dynamic role with high exposure to all parts of our business.
• The potential for this experience to become a permanent role for you
• Bonus scheme
• 25 days holiday allowance (excl. bank holidays)
• Group Life Assurance
• Pension Scheme (matched contributions)
• Personal Learning and Development allowance
• Vitality Private Health insurance including Dental
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Cycle to work scheme