Access Partnership is the world’s leading tech policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and lead countries to Fair Tech. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing
You will work alongside some of industry’s most influential thought leaders and be responsible for delivering client objectives and helping to grow the practice in all regions of the world.
About the Team
You will work in our Emerging Markets Team, with a focus on Latin America, where we support clients from various sectors, including telecoms infrastructure, cloud computing, cybersecurity, and social media platforms, among others. We analyse and provide guidance on compliance risks and run engagement campaigns with key stakeholders to support our clients. Our team also develops advocacy campaigns and policy strategies to support client interests.
What you can expect to be doing
- Lead, manage and develop your team
- Manage one-to-one relations with clients and undertake project management of major accounts, helping drive business strategies and Latam related customer deliverables
- Play a key role in sales origination and business development, proactively bringing ideas for new lines of work and actively supporting and contributing to research project proposals and consulting opportunities
- Identify, research, and analyse matters related to digital policy, regulatory issues and stakeholder concerns, develop public policy positions and advocacy strategies based on commercial interests, and engage with relevant policy makers, regulators, and key stakeholders throughout the region
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate efforts, provide updates about developments within the region, and facilitate and contribute to other projects and requests
- Gather commercial and competitive intelligence
What you will bring
We seek an intellectually curious Candidate with the ability to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change.
- Minimum 10 years of experience, preferably but not necessarily in public policy, government, tech industry, research consulting etc.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications and/or technology policies
- Demonstrable influencing and negotiating skills
- Demonstrable account management experience
- Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills
- Ability to formulate and present complex information in a clear and concise manner and provide recommendations to clients the most effective way forward
- Experience of successful sales and business development experience
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
If you are located outside of the UK or USA, we potentially consider hiring you remotely first.
- 25 day holiday allowance (excl. bank holidays)
- Group Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme (matched contributions)
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Vitality Private Health insurance including Dental
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme