Access Partnership is the leading technology policy advisory in the world. Our mission is to get technology into the hands of people as quickly and fairly as possible. We do this worldwide, by designing policy, regulation, and law on behalf of our corporate and government clients. You could be joining an exciting company where everything we do connects directly and materially to the most critical issues of the day.
Our firm brings public policy, legal, and engineering competencies to solve high-impact solutions, and we have done so successfully for more than 20 years. Headquartered in London, we have offices in Washington D.C., Singapore, Johannesburg, and Abu Dhabi. We work with leading technology companies, political leaders, and civil society to ensure that the benefits of technology have a positive impact worldwide.
What you can expect to be doing
- Be one of the go-to people within the region to advise on digital policy trends and provide strategic advice
- Play a key role in sales origination and business development by proactively bringing ideas for new lines of work and prospective clients
- Manage one-to-one relations with clients and undertake project management of major accounts
- Lead, manage, and develop your team to support your Practice Lead
- Actively support and contribute to research project proposals and consulting opportunities
- Identify, research, and critically analyse developments related to public policy, regulatory issues, and stakeholder concerns
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate efforts, provide updates on regional developments, and collaborate with other teams to contribute on other projects and ad-hoc requests
- Engage and work closely with external stakeholders, providing policy and strategic advice, management of projects and requests, and relationship development
- Manage interactions between external stakeholders, particularly policy makers, regulators, and key industry stakeholders across the region
- Gather commercial and competitive intelligence
What you will bring
We seek an intellectually curious Candidate with the ability to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change.
- Minimum 10 years of experience, preferably but not necessarily in public policy, government, tech industry, research consulting etc.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications and/or technology policies
- Demonstrable influencing and negotiating skills
- Demonstrable account management experience
- Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills
- Willingness to be a team player
- Ability to formulate and present complex information in a clear and concise manner and provide recommendations to clients the most effective way forward
- Track record of successful sales and business development experience
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding public holidays)
- Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Group Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
- CPF Contribution
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme