Access Partnership is the world’s leading tech policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and lead countries to Fair Tech. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals.
We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg, and are growing at a fast pace.
About the Team
AlphaBeta is our new team of experts, consulting on strategic and economic matters for clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors to identify the forces shaping their markets and develop practical plans to create prosperity and wellbeing. We are committed to solving the world’s most important challenges.
What you can expect to be doing:
AlphaBeta is currently recruiting for Directors in London and in the United States.
Our leaders are recognised as experts in their core areas of expertise. They are adept problem-solvers, arriving quickly and directly at critical, top management issues, while rigorously testing analyses using the best knowledge from within the firm, from clients, and from their networks of external experts.
Our partners also build strong relationships with senior client leaders and are responsible for bringing in new projects related to our core areas of focus (sustainability, digital technologies, and economic development).
Our firm is committed to your professional development and to building your core competencies in:
- Problem solving: Developing high impact solutions for clients
- Knowledge development: Providing deep and relevant insights into economics issues for clients
- Client leadership: Building enduring, trust-based relationships with clients
- Entrepreneurship: Looking for new opportunities for client impact
- People leadership: Strong teamwork and inspiring others
- Values leadership: Demonstrating strong ethics and partnerships
We are looking for candidates who are intellectually curious and have an outstanding track record. This role would be ideal for candidates who want to work on the most interesting challenges in the private and public sectors.
We welcome applications from high performing, motivated problem solvers who want to launch their career in consulting.
What you will bring
- Significant experience working with senior decision makers, often at a top-tier strategy consulting firm and/or in public policy roles
- A flair and passion for problem solving and interest in public policy, economics and social impact problems
- Experience on digital technology issues (including economic impact of technologies and skills implications) is an advantage, but not essential
- Strong client and business development expertise, and a relevant existing network that can help the firm expand our current base
- Ability to work strategically with strong business acumen
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in team
- Previous experience leading, coaching and developing teams
- A post-graduate qualification in economics (e.g., Masters/ PhD) would also be highly regarded, although not essential.
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
Benefits (vary depending on Location)
- generous holiday allowance
- Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Group Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme