Access Partnership is the world’s leading technology policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and create the policy environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly. We analyse global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for tech companies and consumers, and we identify strategies to mitigate those risks and create advantages for our clients.
You will work alongside some of industry’s most influential thought leaders and be responsible for delivering client objectives and helping to grow the practice in all regions of the world.
We seek an intellectually curious candidate, to fulfil a role with the ability to influence the direction of the technology sector across the region in the face of ongoing change.
What you can expect to be doing
- Be one of the go-to people within the region to advise on policy trends
- Play a key role in sales origination and business development
- Manage one-to-one relations with clients and undertake project management of major accounts
- Proactively bring ideas for new lines of work and prospective clients
- Lead, manage and develop your team
- Actively support and contribute to research project proposals and consulting opportunities
- Identify, research, and analyse matters related to public policy, regulatory issues and stakeholder concerns, and engage with relevant policy makers, regulators, and key stakeholders throughout the region
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to coordinate efforts, provide updates about developments within the region, and facilitate and contribute to other projects and requests
- Liaise and work closely with external stakeholders, including providing advice, management of projects and requests, and relationship development and engagement
- Gather commercial and competitive intelligence
What you will bring
We seek an intellectually curious Candidate with the ability to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change.
- Minimum 10 years of experience, preferably but not necessarily in public policy, government, tech industry, research consulting etc.
- Strong understanding of telecommunications and/or technology policies
- Demonstrable influencing and negotiating skills
- Demonstrable account management experience
- Excellent leadership and inter-personal skills
- Ability to formulate and present complex information in a clear and concise manner and provide recommendations to clients the most effective way forward
- Track record of successful sales and business development experience
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- 20 days holiday allowance (excluding public holidays)
- Medical & Hospitalisation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Group Life Assurance & Medical Insurance
- CPF Contribution
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Employee Assistance Programme