Access Partnership enables consumer access to technology. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have six offices around the world and are growing.
We seek a candidate with proven quantitative capabilities, excellent communication and analytical skills, and an ability to formulate and present information in a clear and concise manner. The selected candidate will have both a strong interest and demonstrable experience in programme management and will be responsible for delivering projects for a wide variety of international organisations, government bodies and multinational companies including the largest technology companies in the world.
The Department – Commercial Operations
The Commercial Operations team enables the successful delivery of client projects through supporting consultant teams throughout the entire project lifecycle. Our team is pivotal in ensuring the effective pricing, resourcing and delivery of complex consultancy projects on a national, regional and global scale.
- Work with Engagement Managers to deliver major and complex, multi-year policy, technical advisory, and compliance projects
- Drive internal and external stakeholders towards timely delivery of quality products
- Work with Resource Management and consultant teams to develop workplans, manage resourcing and utilisation, and develop hiring pipelines
- Perform and control change management on client engagements
- Oversee contract management for consultant teams
- Ensure company gross margin targets while driving efficiency improvements
- Develop pricing for new proposals along with Account Managers
- Provide detailed reporting and support to Engagement and Account Managers, and other internal stakeholders
- Draft clear communications and content on short timelines
Skills and experience - Essential
- Exceptional relevant professional experience
- Superior organizational and communications skills in both written and spoken English
- An understanding of project and commercial risks
- Previous experience in PMO, project or programme delivery for consulting, technology, or government service
- Management of large programmes, budgets and teams
Skills and experience – Desirable
- Relevant project management qualification (PMP, Agile, PRINCE2, APM)
Access Partnership is the world’s leading tech policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and lead countries to Fair Tech. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.
- Competitive salary
- 31 day holiday allowance (incl bank holidays)
- Group Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme (matched contributions)
- Personal Learning and Development allowance
- Health CashPlan and Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to work scheme