We seek a policy analyst to support us with global expansion of our regulatory market access practice. In this exciting role you will have the opportunity to influence the direction of the technology sector in the face of ongoing change. Ideal candidates will have a track record of successfully managing introduction of new products and services to market and shaping the regulatory framework for such.
What you can expect to be doing
- Manage clients’ regulatory compliance and market access needs
- Engage in national, regional and international regulatory advocacy
- Project management of key accounts
- Engage with and learning processes and pitfalls from national regulatory authorities
- Shape national policymakers’ decision making
- Gather commercial and competitive intelligence
What you will bring
- Experience in regulatory compliance and market access
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Project management experience, record of delivering products on schedule, within budget
- Ability to manage client relationships effectively
- Excellent English language written and oral communication skills
- Broad understanding of regulatory frameworks, politics and tech trends
- Background in technology or ICT
- Fluency in Mandarin, Japanese and/or other Asia-Pacific language is an advantage
- A professional qualification or a degree in law or telecommunications is an advantage
Access Partnership is the world’s leading tech policy consultancy. We enable consumer access to technology and lead countries to Fair Tech. To do this, we create the environment that allows governments to adopt technologies effectively and responsibly by analysing global trends for the risks and opportunities they create for technology businesses and users of technology, identifying strategies to mitigate those risks and driving opportunities to our clients’ advantage. Our firm uniquely mixes public policy and engineering competencies to achieve our goals. We have offices in London, Brussels, Singapore, Washington, Abu Dhabi, and Johannesburg—and are growing.
What We Offer
Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work on multiple international projects on behalf of some of the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all colleagues.