Access Partnership is the world’s leading provider of tech policy solutions dedicated to opening markets for technology and leading countries to technology on terms that are fair and lasting.
We shape national, regional, and international policies to ensure a fair, long-lasting environment for technology that drives growth. Our teams in six offices across the globe uniquely mix policy and technical expertise to drive outcomes for clients operating at the intersection of technology, data, and connectivity.
We have supported company growth, governmental reform, and multilateral change for more than 20 years, giving clients a clear view of national regulatory landscapes, laws, and policy trends, along with the means to access and influence them.
We are looking for a talented, outgoing, and ambitious professional to lead a business development team that supports and shapes our growing business development function. As part of an entrepreneurial company you will report to CEO, support the Chief Business Development officer, manage junior staff to create marketing content, and therefore play a key role in understanding the needs of our international blue-chip customers, finding new business opportunities and helping to increase our revenue.
What We Offer
This is an opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing consultancy. Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work with the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events, and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all staff.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package and broad responsibility with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.
- Generate revenue and make Access Partnership the go-to brand in C-suites for Fair Tech policy, government affairs and related innovation
- Sell company solutions at senior level to corporate and government clients
- Leverage relationships with internal and external contacts to uncover profitable growth opportunities within new or existing clients
- Meet potential customers to introduce our capabilities, determine client needs and challenges, and offer potential solutions
- Plan and lead strategic business development initiatives
- Identify and capture new business by leveraging knowledge within the marketplace
- Map the market opportunity for our solutions across key customer categories
- Create and customize presentations and other sales materials and generate email campaigns, webinars, and other marketing opportunities
- Attend industry conferences and events to build awareness of our presence and capabilities and grow your network
- Identify and develop new products and services to address market demands
Skills and Experience
- 7-10 years’ + experience in a similar role either in a consultancy or professional services organisation
- Demonstrable ability to meet or exceed significant sales targets
- Demonstrate experience in or possesses keen interest in the Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) and/or telecommunications sectors
- Strong persuasion skills
- Strong organisation skills
- An understanding of international cultural dynamics and communications.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform
Applicants must be eligible to work in the country they are applying for.
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2021