Full time or Part time 3 or 4 days per week
Access Partnership is the world’s leading provider of tech policy solutions dedicated to opening markets for technology and leading countries to technology on terms that are fair and lasting.
We shape national, regional and international policies to ensure a fair, long-lasting environment for technology that drives growth. Our teams in six offices across the globe uniquely mix policy and technical expertise to drive outcomes for clients operating at the intersection of technology, data and connectivity.
We’ve supported company growth, governmental reform and multilateral change for more than 20 years, giving clients a clear view of national regulatory landscapes, laws and policy trends, along with the means to access and influence them.
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to lead our marketing team! As a CMO, you will work closely wtih the CEO and Chief Business Development Officer and will take responsibility fordeveloping and implementing new marketing strategies to generate uncreased revenue ensuring that Access Partnership is the go-to brand in C-suites for Fair Tech policy, government affairs and related innovation.
What We Offer
This is an opportunity to join an established and rapidly growing consultancy. Our diverse international client base of technology giants and start-ups will provide the opportunity to work with the industry’s leading companies. Our firm boasts a collaborative working environment, social events and a robust support system. We are committed to providing training and professional development for all staff.
The company offers a competitive salary and benefits package and broad responsibility with clear opportunities for growth and career progression.
With ultimate accountability for success of the company’s marketing/growth function, you would:
- Lead marketing and brand strategy across the business, working with key stakeholders.
- Bring strong analytical big-picture thinking and leadership skills to develop marketing campaigns that deliver on our key business success metrics.
- Take a global view and open-minded approach to generate new customer leads
- Lead the marketing team and develop world-class collateral.
- Analyse and improve existing branding and marketing strategies.
- Conduct market research and implementing new strategies.
- Monitor industry trends and apply learnings to support company growth.
- Lead marketing events, ensure the company sees measurable return on investment.
- Create optimal channels to meet and communicate with prospective clients.
- Act on insights and influence the development roadmap based on industry trends.
- Optimise the use of web analytics and review content engagement levels.
- Create multi-channel client acquisition strategies & campaigns through internal collaboration.
- Build out and deliver all performance and lifecycle marketing inside the organisation.
And you would bring insight and direction through a combination of prior experience, data insight and innovation strategies.
Skills and Experience
- Marketing or communications degree or similar
- 10-15 years marketing experience with at least 3 years’ + experience in a similar role either in a consultancy or professional services organisation or B2B organisation
- Demonstrable hands on experience in developing and executing successful growth strategies
- Demonstrate experience in or keen interest in the Information, Communications and Technology (ICT) and/or telecommunications sectors
- Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in-line with company objectives
- Strong Communication and persuasion skills
- Strong organisation skills
- An understanding of international cultural dynamics and communications.
- Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Fluency in another language would be a plus
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Closing date for applications: 30th June 2021